ISI Web of Knowledge, the producers of EndNote among other citation management software, now offers a free web version of EndNote which researchers can use to collect their citations and share their bibliographies with others. I have just uploaded a bibliography of scholarship in Buddhist-Christian dialogue which I have named BCSD. To search it:
- Sign up for an EndNote Web account at http://www.myendnoteweb.com.
- Send your e-mail address to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After I have sent you a confirmation, go to http://myendnoteweb.com and sign into your account.
- Click on BCSD under Groups Shared by Others on the left hand side. You will see the beginning of the bibliography.
- Do a trial search. In the Quick Search box, type “earth” (without quotation marks). Then select BCSD in the pull-down menu below it. Click on Search.
- Click on the Title to see the full citation. NOTE: Clicking on Author will not bring up the author’s other works in the bibliography. This is something that needs to be corrected by ISI. It is posssible to find the author’s other works by using the Quick Search feature.
- If you are a member of the Boston College community, click on FindIt to see where you might locate the item being cited.
Please use the Comments feature on this blog to give your feedback on this resource.